Interior solicitors’ office Rotterdam
- Design: 2002
- Realisation: 2002
- Client: Simmons & Simmons Trenité, Rotterdam
- Gross Floor Area: 820m2
The solicitors’ firm relocated to the 6th floor of a prominent 1980’s office building in the heart of Rotterdam’s commercial centre. The commission was to transform the entrance floor of approximately 820 m2 into an interesting environment for visitors and staff. The main design aim of creating a generous and friendly atmosphere within the reception, lounge, meeting and conference areas was achieved by indirectly lighting the ceiling, inserting backlit glass elements and installing flush glazed doors and panels to the meeting rooms. The finish materials including light shades of natural stone, ceiling fabrics and glossy Venetian plaster, combine with a dark timber floor to enhance the welcoming atmosphere. Two bespoke furniture items become features in the spaces: the organic shape of the timber and acrylic reception desk is a defining element in the revitalised foyer, and a conference table designed to accommodate internal meetings as well as future international video conferences animates the meeting area. The design responds to the modern professional environment whilst at the same time creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for the company.
- Doorhandle "Erick"
- Facade design Mall of Russia Moscow
- Incineration Line Roskilde
- Interior De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, Erick van Egeraat Office Tower Amsterdam
- Interior solicitors’ office Rotterdam
- KPN Superfly concept store Rotterdam
- Lobby British Council Prague
- Mercury City Tower, Moscow
- School for Fashion and Graphic Industry Utrecht
- Visa Section Royal Netherlands Embassy London